Economic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished economists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members.
- Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
- Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field.
- The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists.
- This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
- Economic Policy is increasing to 3 issues a year in 2004 and 4 in 2005.
Amazon Store: amazon.com
Author: Hans-Werner Sinn
Editor/Translator: Georges De Menil, Richard Portes, Hans-Werner Sinn, Richard Baldwin, Giuseppe Bertola, Paul Seabright,
Number of items: 1
Number of pages: 224
Product group: Book
Publication Date: January 14, 2005