The Irish Election ended with Sinn Fein having 37 seats Fianna Fail 38 seats and Fine Gael 34 seats. The other parties had the following seats: Greens (12), Labour (6), Social Democrats (6). Sinn Fein had gained 15 seats which was a massive increase. Sinn Fein's policy is to work for Irish Union - see Time for Irish Unity. How did the BBC report this? As a victory for the hastily created Fianna Fail and Fine Gael Coalition. No mention or discussion of the threat posed to the UK from Sinn Fein being the Irish Opposition Party.We need to turn to an impartial country such as India for a straightforward account of George Floyd's history. In the account given by an Indian foreign affairs source "The Great Game India" it lists: George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being
John considers the following as important:
This could be interesting, too:
J. writes Macron loses French Municipal Elections.
We need to turn to an impartial country such as India for a straightforward account of George Floyd's history. In the account given by an Indian foreign affairs source "The Great Game India" it lists:
- George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
- On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
- He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
- Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
- George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
- He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
- Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
- He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
- Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
- He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.
Floyd ‘forced his way inside the
residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced
her into the living room area of the residence.
‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’
Should we be worried that the BBC has failed to describe the man at the centre of Black Lives Matter? It is almost as if they do not trust us to form an opinion based on the full facts.
The important point here is not that racism is a non-issue or that the Irish will undermine NI. It is that the UK Broadcasters are worse than any fake news source because they select and suppress the news to favour their viewpoint.
What is the UK Broadcaster's viewpoint? They clearly want to stir up unrest on a racist/anti-racist axis. They are clearly pro-EU and being pro Sinn Fein is being pro-EU. They are pro-EU, pro-China and pro-Big Business, which nowadays amounts to the same thing given the penetration of global indudtry by China and China's Sovereign Wealth Fund. They are implacably anti-British.